Friday, December 11, 2009

Stephen Starr Also Pushing For Top Chef To Film In Philadelphia

stephen starr and tom colicchio on top chefMeal Ticket scored an interview with Starr regarding his appearance on the season finale of Top Chef.

The last question asked Starr about the possibility of bringing the show to Philadelphia.
Q. What are the chances of seeing a Top Chef season set in Philly in the future?

A. I don't know. Of course I put my two cents in that they should do that. I've pushed the producers. I told them they need to come to Philly, it's a great culinary town. I think they are considering it.
Well, 'considering it' is better than 'not considering it.'

Related:
INTERVIEW: Stephen Starr discusses the Top Chef Las Vegas Final Table [ Meal Ticket ]

Previously:
Tom Colicchio Wants To Open A Restaurant In Philadelphia And *GASP* Maybe Even Film Top Chef Here

No comments: